Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't Postpone the Inevitable

Because, if you're someone like me, you'll end up dreaming for two weeks about what you will bake your next free weekend. And then end up making two smashingly successful dinners (that the boyfriend loved, even if they were a lil spicy for the wimp), bread, crackers, marshmallows, and cheesecake. And then contemplate making more bread, homemade chicken stock, cookies, cupcakes, and muffins.

Dear lord. Remind me to never just stop baking for two weeks. The results are disastrous.

Now I just have to make sure I have the ingredients to make everything else... :)

4 comments:

CB said...

ooohh that tortilla soup sounds yummy! Might have to give that a try. I definitely this we need some engineer cupcakes next ;)

CB said...

this=think

Jenny said...

Hehe know how you feel, been there and done that!
:-)

Liliana said...

Sometimes I look so forwarwd to having a weekend without baking - never happens. If I don't have a baking project scheduled, I look for one!