Thursday, April 7, 2011
You know what's crazy? Dizzying highs and lows. After the past month, the last couple of days have been pretty kick ass. Let's count the ways:
1. Rough draft of a research paper, turned in to be (kindly, constructively) mauled with red ink.
2. Major deliverable for another project completed, with the associated presentation all ready to go for today.
3. Funding for my next year of graduate school settled.
4. Said funding involving an amazing program that has seriously made this past year in graduate school beyond awesome.
5. My wedding. I know it was a few months ago, but bear with me - I'm over at A Practical Wedding, sharing photos (taken by Helene, remember?) and thoughts.
All good things, people. Please tell me you've been having good things happen too?
And for those who don't understand what goes on in my brain, a) feel thankful, and b) NFR = not food related